The key to wearing a dress is not only the quality and material, but statement is made properly when you are wearing it with proper style and sense catering to your style and body.
The Saree and its type
Among all the ethnic wears worldwide for women, the one which always fascinated the world is Indian Sari. The drape of clothing ranges from 6 to 9 yards. It is wrapped and draped around the petticoat pairing up with a beautiful blouse. Coming up with a plethora of materials like silk, chiffon, georgette, cotton, brocade and many more, they are designed with attractive and precise embroideries, shiny stones, kundans, pearls and many more. For a normal and light party, you can opt for soft net saree along with a designer blouse. For heavier marriage parties, opt for the gorgeous designs with attractive accessories to adorn.
The flavor of Southern India: Known for its cuisines and the rich cultural heritage, the South Indian women are definitely not lagging behind their Northern Counterparts when it comes to the game of ethnic fashions. Go to any South Indian wedding /and you will find, from the bride to the bridesmaid, all are draped with the gorgeous Kanjivaram Sarees with the majestic and regal look. If you are thinking that these silk drapings are coming up with same bordered patterns with same old motifs, then, you are absolutely wrong. From the various saree centers to Kanjivaram silk sarees online you will find numerous designs and ideas for upping up the style and how to wear tutorials.
Opting for the genuine and 100 percent pure Kanjivaram silk sarees online by Studio Ayana is perfect for decorating the beauty in you and making your wardrobe collection to envy of. Here we present you five ways to drape that saree with swag. Take a look:
- Wear your gorgeous six-yard drape with a beautiful full sleeved blouse which you can make from the blouse piece attached with the saree or can customize with other blouse tops too. To add a regal look, add the cuffs to the wrist area to make it stand out.
- The sleeveless embroidered blouse jackets are the latest craze. To give your traditional attire a red carpet look wear your Kanji with the stylish jacket and make everyone go gaga over you.
- Thinking to ditch away from the old and damaged Kanji? Do not ditch, but recycle it to make a long, silk dupatta. Wear that dupatta with the Anarkali suits or kurta and palazzos. Ready to rock the party.
- If you own a light colored Kanji ilk, then you can give the traditional saree wear a rest and wear it like palla or in lehenga style.
- If you already own your mom’s or granny’s drape, then you can just pair it up with rose motif fed embroidery blouse to keep it classic.
From the time immemorial, people have always been fascinated with the obsession with dressing up properly. They say that you can know about the ethnicity of a person by just looking at the style and fashion of the person. Among all the nations, Indian women have always been known for their perfect beauty and the fascinating fashion sense.