The clothing of the Indian wear is something that you will relate to in every different scenario. The dress is totally affected by the wearer and the occasion.
The types of Lehenga
With the arrival of the party and marriage season, you are worried about what to wear in the season that will glorify all your being and make you a diva that can turn any one’s head in the room. Festivities and merrymaking is part and parcel of the Indian scenario. So it is of no wonder that you will always have over the top expectations regarding the outfit you are going to wear to the next wedding party. Apart from the usual sari and blouse, the second most popular one among the ethnic women dress is Lehenga. It’s like the more sophisticated and decorated version of the long skirt and blouse of its western counterpart. In any Indian occasion not only the wedding but also events like Diwali, Dusherra, Vai Dooj, you can find women beautifully dressed and adorned with their favorite choice of lehenga and amazingly mesmerizing choli.
Designs to opt for
Hunting for the perfect lehenga-dress can be a confusing one. You need to know the ideal thing that suits your persona as well as the occasion for which you are wearing. Going to local; market, selecting semi-stitched lehenga or readymade lehenga could be bit frustrating as they will only sport a same kind of designs without a minimal scope in the variety. You can go for lehenga online shopping in India where you will get all available designs from your designs for the Bollywood diva to the designer collection. Some of the collection that is highly popular is:
- The broad flared one is the perfect grace that could draw the instant attention of anyone who is going for the ideal plaits and hem that you can go for. You need to keep in mind that the hemline is broader.
- Another one that is popular one is the fishtail or the mermaid style that is constructed with the tighter angle at your hips and the waist area and flowing at the edge gradually. You can buy all the Lehenga online Shopping in India by Studio Ayana where you will find numerous sizes of the semi stitched fishtailed cut shape which you can customize from the team of designers according to your hip and waist size.
- The horizontal designed and pleated lehenga is the most popular one that can be used for the designs and the intricateness of the occasion for which you are wearing them.
- You can also opt for the A-line lehenga for they are made up of the net, and the neck shape is ideally made up of A-line that will help you to go for the secondary pleats ensuring you free movement.
- Next comes the palazzo shaped lehenga that you can find in the fashion portal itself for it intimate designing as they are stitched from the mid portion of the hem and then goes to form the vast flared trousers.